Thursday, December 6, 2007

4 Things-

Well, Tam tagged me about a week ago and I am just barely getting this done- sorry Tam! Here it goes:
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wood block sander
2. cleaning my dad's office
3. Preschool teacher
4. U of U purchasing Department
B) Four movies I have watched over and over
1. Hitch
2. Titanic
3. Calamity Jane-with Doris Day (I can quote it for you if you want, haha)
4. Life Is Beautiful
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Draper
2. Ephraim
3. Provo
4. Vermont
D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Little People, Big World
3. Hannah Montana
4. American Idol
E) Four places I have been:
1. Germany
2. Hawaii
3. Maine
4. Paris
F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My sister Tam
2. My brother Colin- he's on his mission
3. My mom and dad
4. Grandma Saundra
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cafe Rio
2. The Spaghetti Factory
3. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
4. My mother-in-law's potatoe salad
H) Four of my Favorite Songs:
1. You're My Best Friend- Tim McGraw
2. Strangers- Bon Jovi and Leann Rimes
3. I've gotta go my own way- HSM2 (I don't listen to much else these days!)
4. So Close- from Enchanted
I) Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. My brother coming home from his mission
2. Niah's 3rd birthday and Chloe's 1st birthday (that's two things-oops!)
3. Family vacation
4. Flying to Utah to visit family
I tag Erica C., Ariane, Kathryn, McKell, and Bug- if you haven't been tagged already!

6 comments:

AnnDeO said...

Natalie, This is Aunt Dee. Seeing pictures of the girls on your blog is awesome. My family has your name for the book drawing and I was wondering if there is any particular book you are aching to get your hands on. I assume you already have all the Twilight books - so let me know what you are really interested in. I have a blog at anndeols.blogspot.com if you want to comment on that. Have a good holiday. Dee

Kell said...

Yo Nat! It's yo sista! But I just thought I'd tell you if you need a good movie to see and you have a free moment, go see August Rush! It is definitely now in my top ten and it was so good. And p.s. I've been trying to get Mandy's email for ya from Laurel but we don't talk very often any more and she hasn't given it to me yet...I'll keep trying.

Unknown said...

I love that HSM2 made it into your list! Clayton always wants to sing "We're all in this together" from HSM1! I enjoyed learning all these new things about you! I will have to make my list in my next post.

AnnDeO said...

Nat, Is the book from Oprah's list 'The Ten Pillars of the Earth' by Ken Follett? Just want to make sure it's the right one. It sounds fascinating - about the building of the world's tallest cathedral and the struggle between humility and ego.

AnnDeO said...

Nat, Is the book from Oprah's list 'The Ten Pillars of the Earth' by Ken Follett? Just want to make sure it's the right one. It sounds fascinating - about the building of the world's tallest cathedral and the struggle between humility and ego.

AnnDeO said...

Nat,
Darren would probably like "Into the Wild" or a difficult soduku puzzle book. I am interested in Anne Lamott's "Grace (Eventually)" "Plan B" or "Traveling Mercies" or Natalie Goldbergs "Long Quiet Highway" Hope the girls are enjoying the holiday season.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath