Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rewind

This summer has just gone too fast. I haven't had the time to blog about what we've been up to! Since we flew to Utah on Benny's birthday, I never had a chance to post pictures of his birthday. So, I'm hitting rewind and catching up.



Benny of course, had a baseball themed party! We had a little party for him a few days early so Bryan could celebrate with us before our trip to Utah. I think his 'mit' was the easiest cake I've ever made. I like boy cakes!




Bennett loved opening presents and had lots of help from his big sisters. He got some new cars with a mat to drive them around on. It was a big hit. He also got a baseball movie about the greatest players in history (yes, he sat and watched it all) and he got some baseball cards.
He loved blowing out his birthday candles and kept saying all day, "Happy birfday to Bennett!"



He had another party the day we got to Utah with my family. He loved having all that attention! He got a new Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen pillowcase, some jammies, a new hat- that he hasn't taken off since, and a Buzz Lightyear toy. He loved all of those things!! I think he was in little boy heaven.
And what's a party without some more cake?! Heaven I tell you.



Despite getting in a car wreck the night before (notice his seat belt burn on his neck in the picture above) and spending most of his day on an airplane, Bennett had a great birthday! I'm glad he got to spend his birthday with grandparents, aunts, and uncles. That doesn't happen for us very often any more. Bennett is such a sweet kid and we love him so much. I think he needs to stop growing, like now!

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

He is just about the sweetest little guy in the world! I'm so glad we got to see you all for a minute while you were here.

melforbes said...

Oh how I miss my baseball birthday boy! I especially the nighttime serenades of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"! Love you Benny boy!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath