Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another First

I often wonder what happened with the time from when Chloe was born until now. For some reason, I have to really think about what Chloe was like as a baby and toddler. It's kind of hard for me to remember. The time seemed to fly by so quickly that my memory didn't have time to take it in. I do know that Chloe has always been sweet, obedient, and a great helper around the house and with her little brother and sometimes even her big sister.

Today was the day that she has been waiting for since the spring (or maybe even before that)- the first day of preschool! She has literally been asking every day since April, "Mom, how long 'til I start preschool?" Well, her time came! After much planning and careful consideration, she picked out her outfit, had me do her hair just right (notice her new hairdo- so cute on her), laid out her shoes and even put on some lip gloss!

She looks so big, especially with her cute new haircut.
She needed a tote bag for school so we bought one at Hobby Lobby, died it pink and she helped pick out and put on decorations. I will be finding glitter all over for months to come from that sparkly ribbon she picked out! The bag is almost as big as she is.
Dear Chloe,

Mom loves you and can't believe you are going to preschool now. I know you will do great and make lots of new friends. You are smart, pretty, and funny. I love your guts!

Love,

Mom

5 comments:

TLJ said...

oh my goodness...she is so stinkin cute!!! i love her cute haircut!! i'm excited for her that she started preschool. seems like just barely when we were both pregnant with pres and chlo.
love you!
xoxo,
tam

Nikki said...

The more I see her haircut the more I LOVE IT!! How are you enjoying the one on one time with Bennett!? How wonderful! I hope preschool doesn't disappoint and she makes a ton of new friends!

AnnDeO said...

I want to eat her up. She is beautiful. But I have to ask what your kids carry in those giant backpacks and totebags. ha.

Kaitlan said...

she is such a beautiful little girl! her hair cut is adorable. i bet she was so excited. i miss you guys! love you!

miquelle and cody said...

Her hair is SO cute! Way to go on the bag!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath