Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Evening Up the Teams

Well, it looks like we are going to even things up and add another little BOY to our family! We are thrilled! Benny is excited to have a brother and he thinks his name should be Jacob. Hmmm.
The ultrasound tech gave us a cd with all the pictures of the baby on it! I've never gotten one of those before and I love that I can put the pics on the computer and blog. Here's a few of the best ones.


It's definitely a BOY!! I could tell before the tech even said anything!

Cute little face. I wonder what/who he'll look like?!

 It's so funny because when we found out what Bennett was I posted that boy names were easy and that we had a lot of them. Now, we have no idea what names we like! I guess it's a good thing we have some time to think about it. I hope it comes to us like it has in the past. I am so excited for this little man to get here!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Congratulations! How fun to have two of each!

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute ultra sound pictures:) he is going to be sooo cute! just like your other 3. i'm so excited for you!!! love ya!
xoxo

Carrie said...

Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait for Bennett and your newbie to get big enough to provide all the havoc in your house that our boys do. Boys are great!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath