Friday, November 2, 2007

Another Niah Quote

Another quote to add from Niah... We have been teaching her about bad words and that she can't say dumb or stupid. Every time she thinks she hears a bad word from me, Bryan, or on the TV she says, "You said a bad word!" I have called her the word patrol a couple of times but never thought that she was paying attention when I said it. So today at lunch I was talking to Bryan and I said something that sounded like dumb. She called me on it and then she said, "I'm the word patrol!" Bryan and I were cracking up.

No comments:


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath