Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Things I'm grateful for...

My sister tagged me and I'm suppossed to write 10 things that I'm thankful for.

1. My husband Bryan... he is a hard worker and he takes very good care of his girls. He is a great dad and a loving husband.
2. Niah and Chloe... my girls keep me young! They bring me so much joy and I am very grateful for the chance I have to be their mom.
3. My family... Mom, Dad, Tam, Colin, McKell, and Kaitie. They are all awesome and we have so much fun together, when we get to be together! I hate living far away from them but I know I can still count on them if I ever need anything.
4. A warm house!... it gets so cold in Vermont. I am grateful that we have somewhere safe and warm to live. (I know, I am always complaining about our tiny house but I really am thankful for it!)
5. The church... It is a huge blessing in my life. I would go crazy without it!
6. Music... I have always loved music. It calms me down when I am losing it. It always puts me in a good mood when I hear a great song!
7. The internet... I am always on the computer. Keeping in touch with friends and family is so much easier with the internet.
8. Good books... I love to read. A good book helps me forget about all of my troubles and worries.
9. Ben and Jerry's!!... Need I say more?!
10. Friends... I have made some great friends here. We have a great time hanging out while our kids play.

Now, I'm supposed to tag 6 people. Kaitie ( if you haven't already been tagged), Erica C., Ariane, Kathryn, Annette, and anyone else who is reading this!! (I only know so many people with blogs!)

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute nat! I love blogging!

Unknown said...

Oooh! I am grateful for Ben and Jerry's too! Especially in the summer! Yum!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath