Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Six Weeks

Isn't this the cutest face you have ever seen?! Our little Bennett is six weeks old already. I am amazed at how fast the time has gone. It's kind of sad in a way. I want him to stay little forever.

Bennett is now smiling and cooing at us. I haven't caught a full smile on camera yet, but when he smiles it melts my heart. He is so handsome. Niah is very good at getting him to smile.

He has gorgeous dimples on both cheeks. You can kind of see one of them here. The one on his right cheek is deeper than the one on the left. I can't get enough of them!


The girls adore their little brother. They don't call him Bennett very often, it's always 'Brother'. I know I have said this before, but they are great helpers and awesome big sisters.
Bennett is covered in rolls that are so cute. He is a little chunker! I love to kiss his chubby neck and arms.
I hope I can remember his 'baby time' forever. It goes so fast. I am trying to freeze every little thing into my memory.
Love you Brother!






6 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

He is adorable! I love chunky babies! And the hint of his dimple is so stinkin' cute!

Deanna said...

I love dimples! Yay for you!

AnnDeO said...

Oh my goodness, he is beautiful!

Jaden and Stacy said...

He is adorable! I loved the pictures!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Natalie! I just found your blog through Lindsey Despain's er...I mean Sheppard's blog! Your family is so cute!

Troy and Mindi said...

oh my. he is seriously SO cute!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath