Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Times

This weekend was the best!! We had two extra tickets to the Utah vs. Notre Dame game and decided to give our good friends, the Mickelsens, a call to see if they wanted to come. It's a long drive from Rochester (about 8 hours) so I didn't think they would really come, but they did!!! I am soooo happy that they came. It was great hanging out with them and having some of our best friends to hang out with. Bryan and Cody grew up together, were roommates at Snow College, and went to the same medical school. Miquelle and I were roomies in college and have been friends ever since! It's always fun to get together.

You'll notice that we are wearing red at the game. It was wet and the ponchos were free, so we decided that it was okay since it was an 'ox in the myer' situation! I'm a Utah grad so I have a nice excuse! :) We decided that there was sort of an inner satisfaction sitting amongst the Ute fans and watching their team lose. We just can't cheer for them. I realized that Bryan has officially brainwashed me!

Sadly, this is the only some what decent picture I got of myself and Miquelle. Their was either a kid's head in the way or Cody in the background being goofy! Sorry Miquelle.


Bennett and Jackson are going to be best buds when they are a little older.



These girls has so much fun together! Look at the huge grins on their faces. I later found out that they tried to ride the crib mattresses down the stairs with the babysitter! A little mischievious, don't you think?!

(Addi, Chloe, Niah, and Macie)

It was hard saying goodbye. I wish you could come back Mickelsens!! It was so much fun having you here and thanks for coming on a whim. I'm glad you spent 18 hours in the car for us!



5 comments:

Emilee said...

Best game ever! I was horrified at the sight of you in red until I read your explanation. Phew! :)

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Oh what fun! I love seeing all those kiddos together, you guys got so lucky having kids nearly the same ages and genders too :)!

Go fighting Irish, I'll vote for anyone playing the Utes!!!

AnnDeO said...

So jealous. It looks like you had an amazing weekend. Cheer cheer for Old Notre Dame!

Goolds said...

Oh I'm so jealous that you got to hang out with the Mickelsons. Everytime we get to hang out with someone from Vermont it's so refreshing.

AnnDeO said...

Happy Birthday Natalie, have a wonderful thanksgiving with all the family!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath