Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Birthday Girl

Chloe is four years old today!!! That is so strange to me. Chloe is such a sweetheart. I love her personality- so strong and spunky. I love her little voice and the way she talks. She has a hard time pronouncing some sounds and words, but I don't want her to grow out of it!

Chloe is my helper. She is very obedient and willing to help me out if I need her. She loves and adores her big sister, even though the words, "You're not my sister anymore!" sometimes escape her lips.


She makes me laugh every day. I really love her honesty and she just says what's on her mind. I hope she is always that way.



Chloe had a Tinkerbell party yesterday with her cousin Preslee who is here visting and a couple of her friends. She loved all the attention! I could tell she felt special when everyone was giving her all the attention.


We love you Chloe Nan. It's a privilege to be your mom and have you in our family! Have a fabulous birthday!




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Chloe, we love and miss you too!

Kell said...

She's so adorable. Happy birthday miss Chloe Nan! Love you and miss you!

AnnDeO said...

Hello there in Indiana. Happy Birthday Chloe - we love to hear about you growing up.

*the little butterfly girl doesn't too happy.

Carrie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ch-ch-ch-chloe! All the Randalls are agog that you are so big! Love you!

Katie said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Chloe!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath