Monday, February 28, 2011

A Day Late

I know, yesterday was Bryan's birthday and I'm posting a 'birthday wish' today. Life gets too busy! Bryan turned 31. Can you believe that I'm married to a 31 year old?!! :)
Here's some of my favorite pictures of Bryan from the past year. It was a great year, lots of new experiences, accomplishments, and changes.







I'm grateful for Bryan and so glad that I get to spend the rest of my life and eternity with him. He's a wonderful father, husband, doctor, church member, and just a great all around person.
Happy Birthday B! Thanks for all you do for our family. I love you.


3 comments:

AnnDeO said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! (ha ha you are just a youngster)

Three Lads and a Lis said...

that last photo makes me long for summer!!!

Happy Birthday Bryan

The Masons said...

Happy Birthday Bryan!! We are blessing Bentlee this sunday. Wish you guys could make it :(


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath