Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Visitors

Our weekend was so fabulous. My dad had business meetings in Chicago, so my mom and dad came to visit us. I hate that their visit was so short and that it's already over, but we had fun while it lasted!
They got to meet the newest member of our family- Mabel. She is growing fast. She liked having visitors. I realized that there are a few things we need to work on when people come to the house. #1- No jumping on people!
My parents took the kids to do a little shopping. My mom and I picked out this outfit for Benny. Doesn't he look handsome? I couldn't resist doing a mini photo shoot of him in his new duds.








The kids really love Grandma and Grandpa. Niah made my dad tell her many, many funny stories and I think I need to invest in an iphone and ipad. My kids would be entertained for life!


I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents and such great grandparents for my kids. I love that when they come we get to spend quality time together, but I think I'm ready to live closer to family permanently. I never thought I would say that I wanted to go back to Utah, but I think I've come to that conclusion after this weekend.
Thanks for coming to see us Mom and Dad! We love you and miss you already.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how old Bennet looks! What a dapper looking little man;)

AnnDeO said...

What a handsome young man!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath