Sunday, October 23, 2011

Visit From the Little Sister

My sister, McKell, came to visit for a few days before she leaves on her mission next month. I am SO glad she got to come. It was so much fun having her and I loved having someone to hang out with and talk to during the days. We kept her busy while she was here. We made apple cider donuts, went to Thistleberry Farm and did three corn mazes (super fun by the way), got hooked on the show 'Up All Night' and watched all the episodes, had a sister's night out to eat Chinese, had a Lion King movie night, and went apple picking. I meant to take more pictures, but when I pulled out my camera the battery was dead. Shoot! I only got pictures at the apple orchard. It was a pretty day- except for the wind. Kell had never been picking before so we showed her how it was done! Is this the cutest picture ever?! I think so.



Bryan thought he was Superman for a minute.

We went picking late in the season, so there weren't a ton of apples left. We had to climb some trees to get the ones up high!
Oh, sister love. My nose is crinkled funny here for some reason.
It seems like Kell was here forever ago, but it hasn't even been a week since she left. The time went too fast, as usual. I know McKell will be an awesome missionary! I wish I could go with her to Italy and see her work. People are going to love her! We love you Kelly and will miss you so much. Thanks for coming to see us. We had a blast. Bennett said today that he wants Kelly at his house! Oh, and Kell if you are reading this, maybe you can send me all your pictures?! Sorry I dropped the ball on that one! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Natalie, you're sweet family posts always make me wish I was in your family of sisters. So sweet and beautiful pictures as always. Tell Bryan that Chris is considering giving up on shaving too...or was that just a shadow?

AnnDeO said...

McKell and Bryan are quite the tree climbers in those photos. You have some pretty sweet traditions (donuts and apples) Glad you had fun with Sister Kell. She will be great in Italy.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath