Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Four


 This is what we gave our moms for Mother's Day this past weekend! We are so excited to add another member to the Mason Family. The kids can't wait and they did so good keeping the secret for a few days before we told our families.

I'm fourteen weeks and five days along. I have been feeling pretty good the past couple of weeks. At first, I was exhausted and a little sick to my stomach at times, but it's passing. I am so grateful that I have easy pregnancies and that I don't throw up at all with my babies. It makes it so much more enjoyable! I know this baby is supposed to come to our family and I can't wait to meet him/her soon!

10 comments:

Maren said...

Okay, that's REALLY cute. Congratulations!!!

Emilee said...

Congratulations! Those Mason kids are so darling you can't lose with another one.

Sara B. Larson said...

Wow, congratulations you guys! You make such cute kids!! I'm glad your pregnancies are so easy. I sure wish mine were.

Connor and Jana said...

Congrats! That is really exciting! I love the picture, it is so cute! You are so talented and creative with your camera.

Kaija said...

Congrats Nat! What a CUTE picture! LOVE LOVE!

Chris Garff said...

Congrats Natalie. That is so fun!

Stephanie said...

Super Exciting News! What a darling way to announce it and the picture is so good. Congratulations.

Irish Cream said...

Beautiful Pic, and *CONGRATS*!
Hope you're feeling well. I'm so excited for you. Four is AWESOME. :)

Nikki said...

AAAHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Erica said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. The picture is so cute. I love it!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath