Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Glasses and 28 Weeks

Niah has been complaining that her eyes hurt while she reads for a few months now. I thought it was maybe because she always reads right before she goes to bed and she was tired. Well, she went to the eye doctor last week and sure enough she is farsighted! I was really surprised. Bryan and I are both nearsighted and I don't think (as far as I know) farsightedness runs in the family- weird. Anyway, she got her glasses yesterday and she looks so cute! It makes her look so old and grown up. She has been wearing them ever since we picked them up. I don't think she'll ever take them off!

And just for fun, here is a picture of me at 28 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is flying by. I haven't even thought about getting ready for this little guy. I really don't have that much time left! I really need to get on the ball. I lay in bed awake at night thinking about boy names. Nothing has stuck yet. Boy names are so hard! I always think people who don't have a name when they leave the hospital are very indecisive. Shouldn't nine months be enough time to come up with a name?! I might be one of those people now. Ugh.

I feel pretty good, for the most part. Sure I get heartburn, swollen ankles and I'm starting to waddle, but those are things I can deal with! I love being pregnant. It's such an exciting time!

1 comment:

AnnDeO said...

Niah looks so much like Bryan with her glasses. You both are beautiful.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath