Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Funny Niah quotes

So, I have decided to add another feature to our blog. Niah has been saying some pretty funny things these days so I thought that it would be fun to post some of the things that come out of her mouth. Yesterday we were outside playing and I told Niah it was time to go in and have lunch. We were outside with all of her friends. She did not want to go inside and she told me, "Mom, I be safe if my friends are out here." She comes up with these things so fast, she has an answer for everything.
Niah is very mothering to all of her friends and Chloe. She has been bossing Chloe around a lot so the other day I told her that she was not Chloe's mother and that she shouldn't tell her what to do. Two days ago Chloe was getting into the movie cupboard and I told Chloe, "No, no." Niah then said to me, "Mom you are not her mother!" I couldn't help but laugh!

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing my head off! She is sooo funny! I love hearing about the things that she says. AND I LOVE LOVE your hair! It looks so cute! I bet it feels good too huh? I loved chopping my hair:) Love ya!

Erica said...

I am cracking up! That is so funny... can you imagine what would happen if we left all the kids outside together! How funny, apparently they feel like they protect each other...

Unknown said...

Niah is so funny. I love to hear the things she says. Maybe we should leave all the kids outside together, she can straighten Clayton out!

Lindsay said...

Natalie - I saw your blog link from Tam's and I had to come see you and your family! Your girls are SO adorable, what a cute family! Looks like you guys are doing just great out in Vermont. I hear updates from Tam and it sounds like you love it out there. Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi! Take care!
p.s. That is so funny what Niah said, I love it!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath