Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

My sister Tam tagged me... I'm supposed to write six things about myself. Here it goes:

1. I LOVE to read. A good book helps me zone out and I forget about my dirty house, being poor, taking care of the kids (which I love, but it's nice to have a break once in a while), and any other stresses I have!

2. I like to cook and I love finding new recipes.

3. I love taking Niah to the toy store to look around. She gets so excited about toys and I love seeing her eyes light up!

4. I have an obsession with photos. I love to email them to friends and family. I like to edit them and see what they look like in all colors and designs. I love taking them too. There are so many things to do with pictures these days. Blogs are great for people like me!

5. One of my favorite things to do is to go on dates with Bryan. It doesn't happen very often now that we have two kids, but when it does it's so much fun. It helps me remember the fun times we had when we were dating and newly married.

6. I LOVE Christmas time. Christmas with kids is even better than when I was a kid. The shopping, the lights, the snow, the spirit that is present- it is all so much fun. I already have Christmas Spirit!

I am supposed to tag 6 people but I only have two to tag who haven't already been tagged. I tag Kaitie and Erica C. You guys can tag more than six to make up for my two!

1 comment:

Kaitlan said...

Hi Nat! haha your list is cute! i love all your pictures! You have a WAY cute family! i love the family photos! the leaves are so pretty!
love ya!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath