Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rough Day

Well, today I thought that I would try making the Cafe Rio recipes that my sister sent me. (It was really good) As I was making the dressing for a salad I tipped the bowl over and all the dressing spilled on the floor, counter, and down the little crack between the oven and the counter top. While this was all happening my kids were screaming because they were both tired, but we had been trying for an hour and they wouldn't go down for naps. I joined in on the crying at this point! It was a chaotic afternoon at our house but the girls finally went to sleep and gave me a little break. Our dinner turned out great and even though it took a few tries to make the dressing it turned out just like Cafe Rio's salad. It was well worth it! If anyone wants the recipes I will email them to you.

1 comment:

Tamara Jacobs said...

That does sound like a rough day! spilling dressing and crying babies...at least you could just join in on the crying and then it got better:) I'm glad your dinner turned out yummy. I want to make it! I think I might have emailed you the recipe, but I lost it:) Will you email it to me? Thanks!! Love ya!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath