Friday, January 18, 2008

Big Trip!

Tomorrow the girls and I are leaving for Utah! My brother Colin comes home from his mission on Monday and we are going to surprise him at the airport. He thinks that we are coming later- surprise Elder Forbes! The bad part is that Bryan will be here in Vermont all alone until February 22nd. I feel a little guilty about leaving him for so long but he will be in his 'zone' studying for the big board test coming up. Those of you who are reading this who live close to us... please check on him for me and make sure he isn't starving or too lonely!!! I can't wait to see my family. It has been a long time since we have all been together. I will try to post some pictures from my mom's house while I'm there. So long, farewell Vermont!

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

WOOHOO!!!I can't wait! I had no idea you were surprising Col...that is the best idea! We can't wait to see you guys and hang out every day! love ya!
tam

Unknown said...

We are going to miss you guys! The boys and I go home March 26th and I am super excited, so hopefully we will be able to see you somewhere in between! Have fun!!!!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath