Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This and That

I have finally downloaded all of my pictures from our Utah trip. There are so many that I am hoping to make a slideshow and post it- that will be tomorrow's project. For now, I thought I would post a few pictures of the girls that I have taken since we've been home. They have been pretty entertained with all of their toys that they forgot about. Niah and Chloe played for hours the first few days back. It was nice for me because I was able to unpack quickly. They are all adjusted now, I think, and Chloe has even started laying in her bed by herself and going to sleep all on her own. MIRACLE! It has been really nice. I can't say that she has slept through the night though, that has happened only once in almost two weeks. I'm hoping that someday very soon she will figure out the sleeping-through-the-night thing! Here is Chloe with a picture of her first pigtails. Her hair is finally long enough to make little fireworks. She looks so big with them in. She even holds still while I fix her hair. Isn't she cute?!
Chloe's new favorite thing to do is to play with the keyboard and the computer mouse. She loves to climb up on the chair and stand up. I was afraid that she would fall off and get hurt so the chair is no longer there. Chloe was a little upset at me for hiding her chair.
We are glad to be home in Vermont but miss our families very much. I know, this is a random post but I thought I would give a quick update. I hope it's not too boring!!

7 comments:

Erica said...

I love Chloes pigtails! They are so cute. I love having you guys back, it's so great.

Unknown said...

Her pigtails are darling! I'm glad you guys are back! We missed you!

melforbes said...

I miss you guys! I cried watching the slide show you did of your Utah visit. We had such a great time and we do not like our quiet house! I love Chloe's piggy tails! So cute! I miss you all more than the nation! Give the girls a big hug from Grandma Mel. Love, mom

melforbes said...

I like your map you added to your blog page. Who do you know in Russia? You're getting some hits too!

Kell said...

Oh my cute! I love the pig tails! I miss you, so whoever says they're glad to have you back, ignore them! I want you back! the house is boring without all the little bits around! :) Love ya sista!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Holy Cutest blog! I love it! Your girls are so cute...I love Chloe's pig tails! She does look so big. We miss you guys! I loved seeing all the cute pictures! Love ya!

Tamara Jacobs said...

p.s...how did you get your blog like that anyway?


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath