Monday, July 7, 2008

Disneyworld Trip







We had an awesome vacation!! The girls had so much fun and even Chloe loved it. It was great to go with my family. Niah loved Magic Kingdom and she met a lot of characters. The parades were so fun to watch. We took Niah on Pirates of the Carribean and I think we traumatized her, she was pretty scared of the pirates for some reason. Both girls loved the rides. We also went to Typhoon Lagoon, a Disney waterpark, I think this was Chloe and Bryan's favorite. We went to a park every day so we are all pretty worn out, but it was worth it! We watched Fourth of July fireworks at the castle and also at Hollywood Studios. It was a wonderful fireworks show! The last night on the bus back to the hotel, Niah got pretty hyper. She had the whole bus cheering with her. She'd say, "On the count of three say Hooray! One, two, three go!" The whole bus joined in. We were laughing so hard at her. She loved all the attention. We had a wonderful trip and it was sad to leave. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great time.

9 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I love all the pictures!

Unknown said...

I am insanely jealous! It looks like you guys had such a great time! Niah is at the perfect Disneyworld age! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Tamara Jacobs said...

you got some awesome pictures!! That trip was so fun...Pres watched Playhouse Disney this morning and LOVED it:) Miss you guys!

Kell said...

Hey sista! I'm sorry I'm a little slow on gettin' those pictures to you, I'm workin' on it. I love all your pictures. :) Love ya!

Melanie Falater said...

Looks like you guys had a blast and so much fun for the girls! they are so cute in their princess dress'!

Megan Rogers said...

It looks like so much fun! I want to go to Disneyworld so bad! Cute pictures!

Erica said...

What a fun trip! Your pictures are so cute. It sounds like you had such a great time.

Heather and Ben said...

You got SO many cute pictures Nat! I can only imagine how excited Niah was to see so many princesses. I have to say I'm currently feeling TOTALLY jealous of your trip! Somehow justifying a big trip to Disney World without kids doesn't really seem worth it!

Maren said...

Disneyworld delivered. Fantastic! I'm so glad you got to go and that everyone had such a good time.
I wanna go. :)


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath