Thursday, June 26, 2008

Family Fun

Well, I said that I would post something about what we have been doing during Bryan's break, so here it is! Bryan found this trail that lead to a waterfall called Bolton Falls, or something like that. (I can't remember the exact name!) We went and hiked around and let the girls play in the water. Chloe had fun throwing rocks in the river. Niah just liked climbing the rocks. It was a beautiful place.


Niah is our bug girl. She loves to find bugs and catch them. She had a handful of about six snails- gross! (the snails are sitting on the rock)

We finally had another great day for the beach. It has been so rainy I wasn't sure we would make it there, but thankfully, we did! Niah had fun swimming with Bryan.
Last night, we went and saw Kung Fu Panda and Indiana Jones at the drive-in movie theater. The girls loved sitting in the back of our car. We tried to make it through Indy but at 12:45 am we called it a night. Bryan and I must be getting old because staying up late is impossible for us these days! It was a lot of fun.We have had a great week and can't wait to continue the fun in DisneyWorld. Niah had a hard time going to sleep because she is so excited. Bryan said to me tonight, "Maybe next time we shouldn't tell her we're going to DisneyWorld until the day of!" I almost broke out the Benadryl but she finally settled down and went to sleep! I am looking forward to the next post- I will take lots of pictures!

5 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

You guys are so cute! I absolutely love your girls curly hair! I hope my girls have little curls! Have fun in Disneyworld!!

Maren said...

Hiking and the beach? Yeah, I'd say family fun too.
My favorite picture is Chloe walking in the sand. :)
Have the best time with Mickey. Give him a high five for us.
I'm already looking forward to pictures of your trip.

Sara Jane said...

Hey, Nat, just wanted to let you know that I check your blog and keep up with what is going on even though I don't comment. I hope you enjoy your trip! Hiking looks like fun. Chris and I need to get out more with our boys. Breaks are the best and it is always fun to have your husband home to play with the kids!

Sara Jane

Heather and Ben said...

You guys are seriously SO cute!
I hope you have a great vacation. When you get back in town we need to get together...it's been a while!
I'm excited to see pictures from Disney World.

whereveriwillgo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath