Friday, June 6, 2008

Only Three More Weeks



As you can probably tell by the new countdown and the sound of our blog, we are getting soooo excited for our trip to DisneyWorld. Niah and I made a countdown chain the other day and Niah takes a loop off every morning when she wakes up. I'm not sure who is more excited, me or Niah. I think the reason I am so excited is because of Niah. I can't wait to see her face when we walk into the park, or when she sees one of the princesses, or when she rides that first ride in Fantasyland! Chloe is also going to have a blast. I'm sure she knows all the words to the Disney songs and the names of all the princesses, she just can't tell us yet! Niah has prepared her well! It will be so much fun to be with my whole family. I have put together some competitions for the older kids and adults while we're there (trivia games and a hidden Mickey competition) so that should be interesting. Some of us are very competitive! I feel like a kid again- the butterflies, the anticipation, etc. I can't wait to get to the Happiest Place on Earth!

10 comments:

Kell said...

Ha ha! YES! I'm also very excited. And I'm anxious to see what these competitions consist of. You're goin' down. :) I can't wait! It'll be way fun to see the little girls there. And you better go on Tower of Terror with me 82 times. Or something close to that. :) Love ya Nat! And thanks again for the grad present. It's perfect!

Unknown said...

I am so incredibly jealous of your trip!! You'll have to take TONS of pics so that I can live vicariously through you!

Kell said...

P.s. I love the playlist. Seriously. Can you like make cds off of those? If so I want one of your playlist. :)

Kaitlan said...

I CANT WAIT!!! WOOOO! I am so excited!!! Its coming up soon!!! :) Love you Nat!!!

AnnDeO said...

I'm digging how you are more excited than Niah. When we took Land to Disney the first time with all of you we kept saying that we would go when the snow melted. He resorted to taking cups of hot water outside and melting the snow to get there faster. Have Fun. Aunt Dee.

mason said...

How exciting. Halee and Rilee keep begging us to take them back. You are going to have so much fun. We can't wait to see the pictures!! I am with you on this one. I bet that I would be just a little more excited than my girls. There is nothing better!!!!!
Have fun!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

WOOHOO! I can't wait! See you soon! Love ya!

Beth and Shilo said...

Seriously? I was supossed to be going down there that same time with my in-laws, but it fell through, (there is stilla chance we might). I was so bummed. We took my nephews two years ago and it is so much fun to see how excited they get over everything. You guys will have a blast. I too love Disney, We went all the time growing up, hence the Disnyld license plate. Have so much fun!! I am soo jealous!!!

Kaija said...

How fun Nat!!
I agree you have to go on tower of terror 82 times!! I laughed when I read you and Niah were making a chain. The last time I helped make a chain was for your wedding!! Remember that- pink and blue was it? and it hung in our room! Hilarous! Well Im excited for you!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi nat! We went to grandma's grave on Tuesday. It was good to go up there...can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath