Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

My sister Tam tagged me with this fun tag...

Three Joys
1. Bryan, Niah, and Chloe
2. Seeing my girls accomplish new things
3. Spending time doing fun things with family
Three Fears
1. That something will happen to my girls or Bryan
2. Running out of money
3. Getting cancer or some serious disease
Three goals
1. To be more patient and kind with my girls
2. To take a cruise around the world someday
3. To lose 15 lbs. by Fall
Three current obsessions/collections
1. Getting ready for Disneyworld
2. Planning a trip to NYC over Thanksgiving
3. Strollers (I currently have four of them!)
Three random surprising facts about me
1. I hate running but I have been doing a lot of it lately.
2. I really do not like politics. When it comes up I completely tune out.
3. I hate my legs and ankles- they look like tree stumps, there's no shape to them!

I now tag Erica, Miquelle, Cami, Mel, Mom and anyone else who wants to do it!

2 comments:

Kaija said...

Tree stumps?!? You are hilarious! Yum I wish I was around to try strawberry Jam! Back to the comment you posted on mine...I was totally thinking they would be a cute Mormon family! I dont know if you remember this but remember when we wanted to convert that wife- Lisa Beamer- She wrote "Let's Roll"! We wanted to send her a BOM! So you're comment totally made me laugh!! Between us both we could convert the world!

Kaitlan said...

Only 2 more days til DisneyWorld!!!! Im so excited!! See you soon!:) Love you!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath