Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Like Big Sissy!

Chloe is really growing up these days. She has the cutest personality and is so much fun to be around every day. She doesn't really have any words yet but she knows exactly what she wants, and she thinks that by yelling at us she will get her way! She loves to play with Niah, but most of all she loves to be just like Niah. Chloe has to do everything Niah does. Chloe never wears hats and when I try to put them on her she just rips it off. The other day, Niah was wearing one of her hats so Chloe went in and found the cowgirl hat. She wore it most of the night and would not take it off! Chloe follows Niah around like a puppy. We went blueberry picking not too long ago and Chloe did everything Niah did- putting berries in the bucket, eating them and then spitting it out when she got one that wasn't ripe yet, and things like that! She even made the same face as Niah for this picture!
Chloe has learned how to climb up on the window seal. Her and Niah will stand there for long periods of time just watching what's going on outside.
Lately, Chloe's favorite thing to do is sit on the big potty like Niah does. She makes me take her diaper off and then she gets some toilet paper and just drops it in the toilet, but she thinks she is wiping! When I take her off she throws a huge fit that lasts for at least 30 minutes!
We love our little Chloe and can't believe how big she is getting. I have been looking at pictures of her as a baby and wonder where those days went. Next week will be her first week in nursery! I am excited but also blown away that she is at that point in her life already. I will miss my primary buddy. She will love nursery though. I love you Chlo!

7 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

She is sooo cute! It seems like just yesterday we were both preggo with our little girls, now they are almost in Nursery! I love Chloe's cute personality. And I love how she wants to be just like Niah:)

Unknown said...

That is so cute! That's nice that she likes to sit on the toilet...maybe it will mean that potty training will be easy!

Karlee Turner said...

What beautiful girls! Just like their mamma! I can't believe how big they are getting! Glad you are all doing well!

AnnDeO said...

I used to want to do everything my big sister did. Beautiful girls - beautiful mom!

Anonymous said...

Niah and Chloe are getting big too! ha ha ! I can't wait til christmas ether! Lindsey is due like December 9th or something like that :) lOve you... shay

Kaija said...

Chloe is so big! She's a little girl now! no longer a baby! Time sure flies! What a beautiful fam! I can't believe Niah is so big too! I can't even remember the last time I saw you guys! That sure needs to change! Love ya Nat!

Kaitlan said...

I cant even believe how big she is getting nat!!! Wow!! I miss you guys! Love you!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath