Friday, August 22, 2008

Natalie In Pictures...

Miquelle tagged me so here it goes...

My Name
I couldn't find a place with my name so I thought I would list all the famous Natalies. Natalie Coughlin, Natalie Portman, Natalie Wood, etc...


Where I was Born

Logan Regional Hospital, Utah

Favorite Color
Red Favorite City
Nashville, Tennessee

Place I Want to Visit
Venice, Italy
Bad Habit
Biting or picking my nails and other things-skin, zits, etc.

Favorite Animal
I love Chocolate Labs. If I could get one today I really would. I don't think Bryan will allow it though!

Past Love
When I was younger, I was obsessed with horses. I knew everything about them. My dream was to live on a horse ranch and break horses. My grandma and grandpa even let me move their horse Ramblin down to a stable in Draper so I could ride her and take care of her.
First Job
Sanding wooden stamp blocks at my Bishop's wood shop.




Another Place I want to visit

Tahiti. I want to stay in this exact place too!

My Current Job

Wife and Mother to these three beautiful people!

I now tag Tam, Kaitie Bug, McKell, Kelsie, Shaylie, Kaija, and Erica. (If anyone else wants to do it, go ahead!)

3 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute tag! I remember when you were way into horses:) I want a horse someday!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

ha! That's funny about that cook book:) I thought mom got it for you, but that you already had it...then I thought mom wanted it to be a surprise, then I thought I was going crazy! Ha!! I didn't mind typing them up at all cause I sent them to some friends too! Oh and I really want to do that book chain...I'm close to knowing 6 people to do it with...I just didn't know anyone when I got it:) So, I'll get on it this next week! Love ya!

Melanie Falater said...

that was a fun post...i too remember the horse thing and Ramblin. So I had no idea you want to go to Tahiti?! That is my next dream vacation. I told Mike...in like 10 years when we are done with school and not living in poverty that is where we are going! When we were at the PCC in hawaii I was talking to all the people in the tahiti village and asking them if they had ever stayed in a grass hut on the water in Bora Bora! they thought I was nuts...but serioulsy I want to take the little boat ride out there. I have the same picture on my fridge...how funny. Maybe we can go together! OH and Hawaii was just the 3 of us and soooo much fun. It was our first just us family vacation :)


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath