Thursday, August 28, 2008

18 Months Old

Chloe had her 18 month check-up the other day. She passed with flying colors! Here she is on her first day of nursery. She was wound up that day, I think she must have known what was happening! Here's Chloe at the Dr.'s office. She loved the twirly chair.
She had to get two shots and a poke in the toe. She was so brave, she hardly even cried. I gave her my lipstick to play with to help distract her from the shots, and she was more mad at me for taking that away after the shots than she was when the nurse poked her!
Chloe's stats:
Weight- 23 1/2 lbs. (just under the 50th%)
Height- 33 inches (90th%)
Chlo is getting so big! She is such a sweetie.

7 comments:

Erica said...

She is getting so big and cuter everyday! I can't believe she is in nursery now!

Sara said...

I can't believe she is 18 months old already! She's a doll! :-)

Unknown said...

Yay for nursery. It is the best when your kids get old enough for that! She's such a doll!

Tamara Jacobs said...

She's so cute! I miss you guys! Glad she did good with her shots:)

Kell said...

She's gettin so big! I love her pigtails. :) And yeah I'm lovin' it here in P-Town! I've already witnessed a proposal...weird... But it is so great. I love being on my own. I'll call ya and give you the whole schpiel. :) Love ya!

miss dawn said...

Chloe looks so cute and so big! I haven't seen you guys in so long! I miss you guys tons! can't wait to see you again! Love ya!

Kaitlan said...

Hi Nat! I will try to figure out how to send the video.. :) I dont know how to haha. Love you!!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath