Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Littlest Sis!

My little sister Kaitie Bug turns Sweet Sixteen today! Happy Birthday to you Kaitie!! I still remember the day she was born. My mom went to the hospital before my siblings and I left for school. My Grandma Saundra was going to come and pick us up if the baby was born. I remember being so worried that I would miss my grandma coming to get me, so I stayed in from recess so I wouldn't miss the announcement over the classroom speaker. Finally, it came. Good thing I stayed in from recess!! I ran to the office as fast as I could and there was my grandma waiting for my sister, brother, and I. We drove to the hospital and got there about ten minutes after Kaitie was born. All of us wanted to hold her. I'm sure we got in big fights about who's turn it was to hold the baby! I'm glad that Kaitie is part of our family and that I get to be her big sister.
Kaitie is such a sweet girl! We love you Buggy and wish we were there to celebrate with you. Have a fun day and take a picture of you driving for me! (Weird- you can drive now!)

2 comments:

Kaitlan said...

Aww thanks Nat!! :) I can't believe I am sixteen....yes i just got back from getting my LICENSE!!! I'm so excited! I miss you guys, thanks and love you!

The Brady Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Nat, I still can't believe how much you two look like each other!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath