Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

Today it is raining. Bryan has the day off and we wanted to do something fun outside, but the weather had different plans. I think we were all a little bored, and the girls wanted to play in the rain so I let them! They looked so cute with their umbrellas that I had to grab my camera.

For some reason, they liked trying to catch the rain that was dripping off of the roof in their mouths.

Niah is such a model. She is always wanting me to take pictures of her.




By the time we came inside, they were soaking wet. They didn't seem to mind, though!





I'm glad we took advantage of the rain! It kept the girls happy for a while and it gave us something to do on this dreary day.





8 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I love Niah's hand on her hip. Your girls are so cute!

Chris Garff said...

Those pictures are awesome. I love them hanging their tongues out to catch the rain.

Kaitlan said...

They are sooo cute! I love playing in the rain. you have little models nat!

miquelle and cody said...

I need your camera! What awesome pictures!

Tamara Jacobs said...

those pictures are priceless!!! i love them! i miss you guys. can't wait to see you soon!

Heather and Ben said...

These pictures are priceless Nat. You're so great at capturing cute moments!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Love the pictures! They are so cute! I love the rain. I wish we could get some of that. Feel free to send it our way, lol!

melforbes said...

I miss my princess girls and I want to play in the rain with you! Can't wait to see you...it isn't coming fast enough!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath