Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So Much To Do...

My brother is getting married on Friday and I have so much to do to get ready for our quick trip. When I should have been in the house packing or cleaning, the girls and I decided to go outside and play. I taught the girls how to play hopscotch and Chloe, of course, found the dirt. We had fun! Niah figured out Hopscotch pretty fast. She is good at it!













Now, instead of blogging, I guess I should go do something with my day! I can't wait to see my family. I hope they recognize the swollen, large, pregnant lady getting off the airplane!! Oh, the joys of being almost 35 weeks pregnant. I'll post a picture when we get back, I'm sure I will have lots of the wedding day.




2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Maybe the baby will come while you're here...your girls are cuties!

Heather and Ben said...

You always capture such cute shots of the girls Nat! And I don't know what you're talking about...you look great these days! Good luck with the whilwind trip, hope it's not too hectic!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath