Friday, June 26, 2009

More Utah Pics

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Utah. My mom and dad took us to a place called Kangaroo Zoo. They have tons of blow-up slides and obstacle courses to play on. The girls loved it. It was a great place to get all of their energy out!



Niah and her cousin that she absolutely LOVES, Jonah. She can't get enough of him.


Here's all of the kids playing together. I couldn't get my neice Preslee to get in the picture. She was having too much fun jumping around!




Bryan and Niah playing a little baseball. When I can afford it, I am soooo going to buy one of those huge bouncy things. It would keep the kids happy for the longest time. We had a blast!


Also, while we were in Utah, Bryan's family met us at my parent's house so that Bryan could be ordained a High Priest. It was so good to see all of them, even if it was only for an hour or so. Here's B with his dad and Grandpa Mason.


I think we are almost recovered from our trip. It wore us all out. The girls have been sleeping until 9:30 or 10:00 every morning. I have been trying to get lots of things done before this baby comes. With only four weeks left- possibly three if I'm lucky like I was with the girls- I am feeling crunched for time, I have so much to do!! I can't wait to meet this little guy. I just can't picture a baby boy so it will be fun to see who he looks like. The last belly pictures will be coming soon!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow, what is Bryan's calling? Oh and my in-laws have one of those moonwalks and they get it out at family gatherings and it is a HIT! I don't think the one they have is too pricey.

miss dawn said...

It was good to see you guys. I wish we could have stayed longer... BUT I'm so excited to come out in August! I love you guys!

TLJ said...

cute pictures nat! that was so fun to see you for a couple of days. i can't wait for your baby to get here!!! he is going to be sooo cute! love you.

TLJ said...

oh that was me (tam) signed in as todd:)

melforbes said...

we miss you already. It was so fun to have you home. I love your blog. Your pictures are fantastic!
Love you all tons.

Dad


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath