Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three Weeks and Sisters

Not much has been happening at our house. We are just enjoying our new baby boy and Bryan has the whole month of August off as a paternity month! He finished his Step 2 board exam on Friday. Way to go B! Bennett is three weeks old, as of yesterday. He is changing so much every day and he is getting so big. He already weighs 10 lbs! He's a chunker! Here are some new pictures of him.





Niah and Chloe are loving being big sisters. They are so sweet with the baby. I often feel like I can't give them enough attention. They seem to all want my attention at once- Niah wants to play checkers, Chloe wants to read a book, and Bennett wants to eat! Considering all the change, they have done pretty well. The girls are best buds. The other night, I went to lay Bennett in his bed and I found the girls asleep on my bed. I have no idea when they went in there! I had to take a picture of them. They looked so cute and they fell asleep with their heads together. A couple nights ago, I went in and they were in my bed again wearing only their undies! I'm glad they have each other so they can play together while I am taking care of the baby.

Bryan's family is coming to visit this weekend and we are blessing Brother. Next week I'll have lots to blog about!

8 comments:

melforbes said...

That picture of the girls is priceless! They are becoming best buddies...even more so than before! I can't believe how big Bennett is...so grateful he is healthy and a happy baby. I miss you guys...give everyone a hug from me!

The Brady Bunch said...

Such a chunkie little monkey! He's so cute Natalie, and your girls are too cute!!

Deanna said...

I'm sure you are a fantastic Mom. Keep it up!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh that picture of niah and chloe is so precious!!! bennett is so cute. i'm glad you are doing good, and that B is out of school for august! that is awesome! love you!

AnnDeO said...

What a beautiful baby. All the Mason kids look wonderful. Hang in there - I hear three kids takes all of your time.

Goolds said...

I feel for ya Nat, but you always seem to have everything under control. Bennett is a cutie! He is all boy, but somehow he still looks like your girls too. He's a Mason kid for sure.

miquelle and cody said...

It crazy to think that you have a new little baby that I haven't even seen! It doesn't seem real! He is a cutie though, I love chunky babies!

Cami said...

How precious!! That picture of Niah and Chloe is priceless.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath