Monday, August 3, 2009

Life With Three

Little Bennett is two weeks old today. The time is flying by. I'm sad that he isn't as little now as he was a week or two ago. He's getting big already! He is such a sweet, good baby. He has been sleeping 3 to 4 hours straight at night, he's eating well, and he has a lot of patience with his big sisters. They love to hold him, help change him and just love him. Chloe and Niah have been taking very good care of their babies. They have to do everything mom does to Bennett with their baby dolls. Bryan and I have had a few panic moments when we see the baby swing going too high and then we realize it's not Bennett swinging out of control but one of the girls' babies!









Life with three has been a little chaotic at moments, but we are adjusting pretty well. At times I have felt a little out numbered! The girls are testing their parents' patience a little, but overall they are great helpers. I feel like Bennett has been here forever, I really can't remember what it was like without him. He's such a precious baby. We are so lucky to have him as part of our family.




9 comments:

Sara Jane said...

So glad you are doing well! He is so cute! I wasn't nervous to have 3, but lately I've started to panic when I think about it. I'm sure it all works out. It's fun that the girls are so involved with wanting to take care of him.

The Brady Bunch said...

Your kids are beautiful little people, but I know you already know that. I love Bennett's little plaid outfit, it is SO cute!

The Masons said...

Oh! How fun. I bet your girls are a lot of help!! We can't wait to meet little Bennett!! :) Hope everything is going good!!

Mel said...

What a beautiful boy! He looks like he is filling out more...like in his cute legs. I wish I could give him a cuddle...you'll have to do it for me. I miss my buds Niah and Chloe...give them a giant hug from me as big as the nation! Miss you guys...thanks for letting me share in your joy! love, mom

Kell said...

Nat he is so cute! I can't wait to meet that little boy! And it looks like Niah and Chloe are being good big sisters too. So cute. Love you!!!

Sara said...

He is beautiful! You have such a sweet family. I'm glad you are doing so well with 3 - I've heard it is the hardest adjustment to make!

Kaija said...

Nat he has gotten so big since 2 weeks! He is so precious! And you dress him so cute too!

Cami said...

Oh Natalie, I'm so glad things are going well. I've been thinking a lot about you, wondering how you are doing. Wow, 3, that has to be an adjustment. Wish I could meet him.

Lindsay said...

Natalie, this is Lindsay Bagley (Ferguson). Tam told me you were expecting and so I am so I thought I'd check your blog and see if your little one had come yet! Congratulations, he is so sweet. How lucky that he is sleeping so well already. I hope I am that lucky! Your little family is so so cute. I can't believe you have three. Your girls are darling, they look so much like you. Our blog is private...my email is lindsayferguson226@gmail.com, if you send me a quick email with your email address i'll send you an invite, I'd love to keep up on you and your cute family!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath