Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Visit From The Family

We were lucky enough this past weekend to get a visit from Bryan's family. We had a great time and we are so glad that they were able to come for a few days. We stayed plenty busy while they were here. We went to the granite quarries, the Ben and Jerry's Factory, Shelburne Inn for breakfast, toured a covered bridge, blessed the baby, visited the birthplace of Joseph Smith, and hung out with each other and had lots of fun. Niah got to showoff her baseball skills and Chloe got to show them her bubbles. She LOVES bubbles.



This is the covered bridge we saw...



Bennett was such a good boy. We took him so many places and he just hung out and didn't seem to mind at all.



We went to breakfast at the Shelburne Inn. I loved it! The Inn is set up to be like it was in the old days. It's very quaint and old fashioned, I think that's why I love it. I can only imagine the carriages driving around and the ladies walking around in their fancy dresses!

Niah and Chloe actually let me get a decent picture of them together!



This is our view from the dining room. It was such a pretty day. Lake Champlain looked beautiful.




Touring the gardens...


Bryan's sister Shaylie, isn't she cute?!!






Grandma and Grandpa Mason taking it easy.



Sadly, I forgot my camera two out of the three days. I guess I'm not used to gathering everything for three children AND the camera yet!! We were all sad to see the family leave. My girls are having grandma and aunt withdrawal. Thanks Mason family for showing us a good time and for traveling so far from home too see us. We love you all and miss you!








1 comment:

miss dawn said...

I miss you guys so so so much!!! you have no idea! I wish I could spend time with all of you everyday! I had loved the time that we got to spend together as a family. I cried when we left.. just a little, I hope no one saw! shh don't tell okay! Make sure the girls and Bennett know that their Aunt Kelsie loves them o so Very much and can't wait to see them this fall! Man I hope the time flies! I love you all!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath