Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Benny Boo

Our little man is growing too fast! Just in the past week Bennett has started doing the one-arm army crawl around the house. I really think he will be crawling so soon. I'm not ready for that!! Here are some pics of our chunky boy. Some are blurry- sorry. Everything goes in his mouth. His favorite thing is to pull on the corner of our rug and eat the little carpet pieces. The other day I had to pull a piece of a plastic bag out of his mouth.
It's a little hard to see, but look at those rolls! I love his chunkiness.

Bennett is so busy these days. I can't leave him for a second or he will have something new in his mouth or he hits his head on something and gets sad.


The girls like to put Bennett in his toy box. He gets a kick out of this! He thinks it's so funny and so do the girls. They all get the giggles. He loves his big sisters.



We have been trying to sleep train Bennett. After waking up at night with him every hour for a month and a half, I gave in and decided to let him cry it out. Tonight is the fourth night of this new routine. Let's hope he figures it out soon. I can't stand to listen to him cry, it makes me feel so awful inside. This technique never worked on my girls so we'll see if it will work on him. I sure would be more pleasant to be around if I got some sleep!!



4 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

He so cute and chunky! He looks a lot like Chloe!!

Kell said...

He's getting so big! I miss this little chunker. haha. He's so stinkin' cute!

melforbes said...

Love those rolls...uurgh I want to squeeze him!

AnnDeO said...

I want to eat him up. So chunky and cute.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath