Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Heart Day

Our Valentine's weekend was so much fun. Bryan took me to the Stake Dance! Funny, huh?! We had a lot of fun and we even learned how to waltz. It brought back funny memories of dances when we were teens. I think Bryan would actually go back, if I wanted him to!




I must be getting old. I didn't recognize half of the songs and the kids were doing new dances that I had never seen before. What happened to the good ole' Boot Scoot Boogie?! It was weird to be the 'old' people at the dance. We still feel like we are kids!


Saturday afternoon, we watched our neighbor's kids so they could go to lunch and then they watched our kids while we went to the dance. Our kids are all the same ages. Georgia is a month older than Bennett. They are so cute! I really think we will have to reunite them in about 20 years and maybe they will get married! haha.

Sweetheart's Week was fun. The girls loved it. Niah would ask every day what we were doing for Sweetheart's Week. I think we will try it again next year.
We had a wonderful Valentine's Day and hope you did too!

4 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I know exactly what you mean! I chaperoned a dance with Drew at the school where he teaches! I felt like the old lady there.

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute nat!
love the pictures.
glad you had a fun valentines!

love ya!

Goolds said...

Both of the couples pictured above are cute!

miquelle and cody said...

How fun to go to the dance...I haven't been to one in years! Bennett and Georgia, too cute! (I haven't seen a pic of Georgia since she was born!)


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath