Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Giggles

Chloe went to the dentist on Monday for the first time. She did so great! It looks like she was scared in the picture, but she really wasn't. She walked right in, hopped up in the chair and opened her mouth. She kept her mouth open the whole time, even when the dentist was not in her mouth! I had to tell her a couple of times that it was okay to swallow. I couldn't help but laugh at her a little. I was so proud of her for going to the dentist and for not freaking out! Oh ya, she didn't have any cavities either. This is what I saw in my rearview mirror as we drove to the dentist. I was laughing so hard when I looked back and saw this. Niah made these 'goggles' at school last week and she loves them. I love that she takes them with us wherever we go. She's such a goofball sometimes. She makes me laugh!
Don't worry, I was not driving while taking this picture. I was parked.

7 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

so cute!!! that is awesome that chloe did sooo good at the dentist! i'm scared for the day when i take pres, which should be soon:)
and niah's goggles are awesome!
she makes me laugh. love it.

Sara Jane said...

That's a cute pic of Niah--I forgot to leave a comment about Mirage--it looks exactly like Tahiti--I assume it is. Crismon went on his mission there so we went back for 3 weeks. It was so fun and the water looks exactly like that. We stayed at a hotel that has the overwater bungalows--their pricey. Tahiti is a definite low key place to travel though--you really would just sit and read a book and snorkel all day long.

AnnDeO said...

Niah please make Aunt De a pair of styling goggles. They are awesome. And Chloe, way to go, I still get scared when I go to the dentist.

The Brady Bunch said...

Safety first!

I'm taking Leila to the dentist in a couple months...I hope it goes as well as your visit did. Granted, Leila gets to see her uncle when she goes in. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Jen said...

Yeah Chloe, good job on the dentist girl. Dylan loves the dentist - they have great prizes. Luke tolerates the dentist, but with 7 cavities I can see why. He is my deep crevice, decay boy. He is such a trooper though - He has one more to get filled and he is done for now.

Kaitlan said...

Hahah nat these pictures made me laugh so hard. I love them!! Good job chloe! love you and miss you guys so much

Jaden and Stacy said...

Chloe is a lot braver then a lot of adults I know that have to go to the dentist. Hopefully she stays that brave! I think I would have laughed too if I had seen that in my mirror. She is so cute! Love the glasses, maybe I will make some for me. What kind of response would I get? LOL! CUte!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath