Friday, January 7, 2011

Disneyworld: Part Two

As promised, here is part two of our Disneyworld trip. I had so many pictures and my sisters took a ton, so there were too many to choose from. The collages were much easier than doing ten posts! The photos should speak for themselves.














The picture from the dinosaur ride cracks me up every time I see it. The 'big' kids went back at night to ride some rides at Animal Kingdom. After going on two windy rollercoasters, the Dino ride, and then Everest for the second time I got really, really sick. I had to book it off the ride and find a garbage can. Luckily, the puke never came but I was sick all night and the next day on our flight home. I'm getting old. Oh, and someone may or may not have peed their pants after the scary Dinosaur ride. In case you are wondering, it was not me!


























I've said it before, but I'll say it again. We had such a great time!!! Thanks to my Mom and Dad for making it possible for all of us to go on such a wonderful, awesome, memorable trip. We will never forget it!







4 comments:

Nikki said...

It looks absolutely wonderful! Glad you got to go and have fun! Love all the pics! Piper is so jealous!

melforbes said...

Oh yes...it was so much FUN! Thanks for sharing my love of all things Disney and family! I love that the pictures take me back to "the moment". I have an idea...let's do it again! and again...and again!
love, mom

Jen said...

I just want to know who peed their pants on the dinosaur ride?
Love, Jen

Nat said...

Well Jen, it starts with a K and ends with Bug!! haha.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath