Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It Happened

It actually happened! Bennett is old enough to go to nursery at church now. Crazy. He seems to like it, I'm not really sure if he likes it! When I snuck a peek at him on his first day he was laying on one of the leader's shoulders, looking like he might fall asleep. Sunday they said he was a little grumpy, but cuddly. I guess it will take him a couple of weeks to get used to it. Here are some pics of him on his big day! :) Yes, he's playing with a fairy from the Tinkerbell movies. That's what happens when you have two big sisters around.

And the thing that Niah has been wanting to happen for a year now actually happened- two days after her sixth birthday. She lost her first tooth!! It had been loose for a couple of weeks. Niah was complaining and whining that it hurt from her playing with it so much, so I took a tissue and told her I was just going to feel it wiggle. Well, I actually pulled it out instead! She was mad at first, but then through her tears she started laughing when she saw the tooth in my hand.




She couldn't wait to show her teacher at school! She looks really big now with that hole in her mouth. I remember losing my first tooth- it's so exciting!

I had to put this up just for fun. Chloe is a Sunbeam at church now. She loves singing time and
can pick up on the words to songs very quickly.

My kids are so cute! I want them to stop growing up now.




3 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Bennett is seriously one of the most beautiful little boys I've ever seen. Your children are darling!

We miss afternoon park days!

mason said...

So cute. Halee and Rilee are dying for Niah to come and visit. If there is any way to get her here....please let her come and stay for a few days!!!
So fun...don't you just love having little Bennett. Boys are the best!!

AnnDeO said...

Jen and I both agree that your header photo with the wagon is sooooo amazing. Not only do you have such gorgeous little models, but the barn and the whole composition is captivating.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath