Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fun Tag...

My sister tagged me... this is a fun one!
10 years ago: I was in 9th grade at Crescent View Middle School. I don't remember who my friends were, probably Melanie Thompson and Amanda Childs- but they were a year older than me. I had a crush on a boy named Eric... he was a senior in high school! I was in love with Tim McGraw... I never really grew out of that one!

Snacks I enjoy:
Nacho Cheese Doritos dipped in cottage cheese, toast with cinnamon and sugar on it, cucumbers dipped in Ranch dressing, and ice cream.

5 things on my to-do-list today...
1. Hang out with Bryan
2. Sleep
3. Go to a movie
4. Cook dinner
5. Pack Niah's snow pants so I can take them to her in Utah (Niah's request!)

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
1. Fly to NYC and go shopping!!
2. Buy a house that has a HUGE laundry room and lots of storage space.
3. Spend a month, or maybe more, in Hawaii.
4. Travel all over the world.
5. Build my girls a huge playroom with a built-in play kitchen, a tree house type thingy with a slide coming down, and a big dance floor with mirrors on the wall since they both love to dance and sing!

3 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails.
2. Leaving the clean laundry in the basket for days without folding it.
3. Never cooking a big breakfast- my family eats cereal every day.

5 places I have lived:
1. Draper, UT
2. Ephraim, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. St. George, UT
5. Burlington, VT

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Sanding wood blocks that are used for rubber stamps.
2. Janitor at AG Edwards, my dad's office.
3. Child care provider at Treehouse Athletic Club
4. Receptionist at the Purchasing Department at the U of U.
5. A mommy!!! (the hardest but greatest job of them all!)

Things people don't know about me:
- I have a brown belt in karate.
- I have been to the Superbowl- #35 to be exact! My Grandpa Doug was an official in the NFL.
- When I get ready in the morning and for bed at night I do everything in the same order every day. For example: while showering I wash my hair first then while the conditioner is in my hair I wash my face and wash with soap and then I rinse my hair out. Weird I know -and it's hard to explain in writing!
- I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Now I tag Erica, Ariane, Kathryn, and Aunt Dee.

3 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

I love it! And I love your dream play room for Niah and Chloe...we would come over and play in it. Niah was singing at the top of her lungs yesterday, "I love my parents!" she kills me! They have been so good...mom and dad are having fun with them. Love ya!

Tamara Jacobs said...

I love it! And I love your dream play room for Niah and Chloe...we would come over and play in it. Niah was singing at the top of her lungs yesterday, "I love my parents!" she kills me! They have been so good...mom and dad are having fun with them. Love ya!

Erica said...

I was so confused reading this... I thought it was so sad that you wanted to hang out with Bryan, then I kept reading and you were packing snow pants for Niah??? What? I was so confused... then it clicked... YOU ARE IN VERMONT!!! I hope your travels went good. I almost called you and then figured i should leave you alone! I can't wait for you guys to get back. I did this tag, last time you tagged me I didn't so I figured I should do this one. It was a fun one!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath