Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Heart Day!




We had a fun Valentine's day today. Niah, Chloe, and I were spoiled rotten! Grandpa Mike gave the girls a rose with a teddy bear. They loved it and Niah felt very special. She kept telling my dad, "Thanks so much Grandpa, that was so nice of you!" My dad sent my mom and I to the salon for an 80 minute massage- can you say heavenly?!! It was so relaxing, I definitely needed that. A little while after I got home the doorbell rang and there was a guy standing there with a huge bouquet of roses that were, surprisingly, for me. They are so beautiful!! I flew home and surprised Bryan last week and we kind of celebrated Valentine's then, so I was very shocked to get roses today. Thanks Love! I love the flowers, you did a good job. I am starting to think that being away from each other is good for us! Haha. I gave Chloe a necklace for Valentine's because she loves beads- well she loves this necklace. She wore it all day long! She was really cute. We are having a great time in Utah. We have done so much. I have so many pictures that it may take a couple posts to get them all in. (I will post them tomorrow, I am too tired right now- it's almost midnight.) This was a wonderful Valentine's day, even though I was away from Bryan. If he was here it would have been perfect!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like a great Valentine's Day! I am so jealous of your trip to the spa!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute pictures nat! I love Valentines Day!

Erica said...

It sounds like all three of you got spoiled! What a fun day.

AnnDeO said...

Chloe and the beads remind me you when you were her age. You liked beads as well.

Keisel Family said...

Natalie,

It was great to hear from you! Your family is growing so much and your little girls are so cute. From reading your blog, it sounds like everything is going well for you guys. This will be a fun way to keep in touch!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath