Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy 28th Bryan!

Happy Birthday Bryan!! Bryan is 28 years old today. The girls and I are happy to have him back with us. Bryan is the best husband, father, and person in the world. I feel very lucky to be his wife. He is such a hard worker and is very dedicated to everything he does. I am so proud of him for finishing up his Board test and for working so hard at school. I love you Bryan and hope you have a great birthday!
Bryan with his brothers- Jonathan, Bryan, Weston, and Denton.
This is a family photo that was taken last August while visiting family in Utah.

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute pictures! Happy birthday Bryan!!!

melforbes said...

We miss you already! It was so much fun having you here and no one will do a Hannah Montana concert on the table!! -Where's our little singer when we need her?
Love you guys! mom and dad

Kell said...

Hey! I miss you guys already! And Nat! I updated my blog! :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi nat! I tag you look at my blog to see:)


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath