Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Spirit!

Christmas is such a fun time of year! Our Christmas elf, Charlie, made his appearance last week and I think Chloe is more into him than Niah, surprisingly. The first night that Charlie came he wrote a cute letter and brought the girls some blinking Christmas socks. I thought they were cute and I thought the girls would like them too. When Niah woke up and saw that he didn't bring toys, she threw a huge fit. So, Charlie didn't bring anything else for a few nights- Niah was in a little bit of trouble. I'm hoping she doesn't react this way on Christmas morning. In my frustration, I told Niah she needed to stop acting like a spoiled brat (probably not the best thing to say to my daughter, but I was bugged!). The next day she was mad at me for something and told me to stop being a spoiled rat! I was laughing pretty hard.
Last night, Charlie built himself a house out of the girls' blocks. Niah told me that someone else must have built it because Charlie is not real. What a little stinker. Here's our Christmas tree. The girls had fun decorating it with me.
I bought the girls' Christmas dresses at Baby Gap this year. I saw them and I really couldn't resist them. I thought they were too cute, and they are my favorite color. The girls wore them to church yesterday and they looked beautiful.
We are all very excited for Christmas this year. It will be so much fun to spend it with family. The girls get to meet Santa on Saturday so stay tuned for that post!


6 comments:

Melanie Falater said...

Love the dress! Millie has the same one :) it's so cute

AnnDeO said...

Oh Nat, you spoiled rat! Chase once coughed when drinking hot cocoa and exclaimed, "It went down the wrong cube."

Kaija said...

Those are darling dresses! So cute! You are such a good mom, not letting your kids become rats! so cute! Hey, could u ask Tamara how she makes her words on her blog colorful? I am blog retarded and not sure how- (She doesn't really know me, so it would be weird if I asked!!)
When you are in Draper let me know!!

Sara Jane said...

Looks like you are in the Christmas spirit. The girls look so darling in their dresses.

Kaitlan said...

Hi Nat! Oh niah.. She's got a little attitude doesn't she?? Haha She's still stinkin cute though. They both look darling in there dresses! I can't wait to see you guys. 1 more week! yay!! Love you!

Maren said...

Christmas elf Charlie? How cute are you guys? Maybe Niah will start believing again when Chloe is the only one getting anything from him. :)
Those dresses are beautiful. Those girls are beautiful too. You Masons have a Merry Christmas.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath