Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tag

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. And tag a few friends to spread the Christmas joy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! I love picking out cute paper and then finding cute ribbon to go with it.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Growing up, my brother was allergic to real trees so we have always had artificial ones. We have an artificial one now, maybe someday we will have a real one.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? I try to get it down by the first week of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? I love it!! I haven't even had any this year, sad.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? There are lots, but one that sticks out is the 'my child' doll I got when I was six or seven.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents. They already have everything and if they don't they just go out and buy it!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Niah. She wants everything she sees!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we have four. One nice one and three that the girls play with.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Does an e-card even count??
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Growing up it was 'One Magic Christmas'. Now it's probably 'It's a Wonderful Life' or 'Elf'.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It depends, around October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!! One thing that sticks out are the orange rolls my mom makes on Christmas morning. They are so yummy. Oh, and Grandma Beulah's slush.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night and Breath of Heaven.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both. One year my family went to Hawaii for Christmas and it was so much fun.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. We open one present on Christmas Eve though- pajamas.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not having enough money to buy people really cool gifts.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My grandma gave us a new ornament every year for Christmas, these are my favorites. I hope to have a fancy tree decorated with these one day.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? It's been a while so I can't remember what we usually have. I think we ate ham, funeral potatoes, and things like that. I know it was always really good.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I think I asked for a camera, photoshop, a new down comforter. I want too much I can't remember exactly what I asked for! (Now I just sound greedy and ungrateful!)

I now tag all of my sisters, all of Bryan's sisters, and anyone else who is reading this that wants to do it!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, thanks for doing the tag - it was fun to get to know more about your Christmas traditions and stuff. Thanks for the card btw - it is so cute!! Hopefully we'll get ours sent out sometime soon, but i can't print my letters until I get my desktop computer back!

Kaija said...

way cute! thanks for answering my question! I know how to change the font as a whole, but you can do it to individual words and stuff too? amazing!

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute tag nat! I love Christmas! I loved your other post too about charley the elf...and I LOVE the girls' christmas dresses. they are so stinkin cute and looking so grown up. sure miss you guys! talk to you soon. love you.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath