Friday, December 19, 2008

So Excited

Christmas Eve 2007
(What happened to Chloe?!! She has grown up so much in the last year!)
As Christmas gets closer, I am getting so excited to be with family and to see my girls with our families. They aren't around them all the time so I feel like our families don't really know them, sad but true. I am sad that my sister Tam won't be in Utah with us, but she is getting ready for their sweet little boy to join the family in a couple of weeks. We will miss you Jacobs family!
Here are a few things I'm looking forward to while we are in Utah...
-Seeing my dad's new cabin. We will be there for a few days before Christmas and we are also spending Christmas Eve and Day up there.
-Going to a movie on Christmas Eve, Forbes Family tradition.
-Not being able to sleep the night before Christmas. Yes, I still get that excited!
-Seeing my girls on Christmas morning. They will love it. Chloe is even catching on this year.
-Eating a good meal made by my mom.
-Letting the girls play with their cousins who live in Aurora, Utah. They have so much fun together.
-Spending New Year's Eve with Bryan's family. His mom makes an awesome Chinese food dinner that I have only had once in our married life!
-Visting with Grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc that we haven't seen for a while.
-Eating at Cafe Rio, The Old Spaghetti Factory, and all the other great restaurants in Utah.
-Going to Target.
These are just a few that I can think of right now. There are many other things that I am looking forward to. It will be so much fun! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like a lot of fun traditions! I can't wait to see Brad on christmas too - he really gets it this year. Christmas through the eyes of your child is just amazing, isn't it? I love it! Can't wait!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

wow! Chloe does look so different and grown up:) You guys are going to have so much fun in Utah. I miss you so much, it made me tear up a little thinking I can't see you guys on Christmas, but hopefully we will see each other in the Spring? If not then, then the summer I guess. Love you. have so much fun and eat lots of cafe rio for me!!!

miquelle and cody said...

We can't wait to see you!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath