Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For The Fam

Yes, I know it's been a while since I've posted. Not much has been happening at our house. I had a nasty cold last week that wiped me out for about five days or so. I'm feeling better now though, and it's nice to be healthy again!!
This picture is for our families! My mom keeps asking me if I'm showing, so I thought I would just post a picture. Niah took the picture- it's a little blurry. Here I am at 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant! I think I'm a lot bigger (fatter and showing sooner!) with this pregnancy than I was with the first two. Everything is going great. I LOVE being pregnant. People think I'm crazy when I say that, but it's true. I don't get sick at all, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. I love feeling the baby move inside me. I think I felt it for the first time today... maybe I was dreaming- it's still pretty early for that! I love the anticipation of waiting for the baby to come, finding out what it is, and all that stuff. I love thinking of names. Girl names are hard now that we have two of them but boy names are easy- we have lots! I am looking forward to finding out what we are having, we will probably find out in about five weeks. I'm not sure what I will do if it's a boy, our house is all girl! I can't wait to have another one join the family.

9 comments:

Kaija said...

Nat you look so cute!! I hope you have a boy! Altho your girls are too cute, so another girl would be fun too! I am so glad you are feeling so good! Don't over do it!!

Kaitlan said...

Nat!!! Look at your cute little belly! I still think its a boy.. but thats just me :) Love you!

Tamara Jacobs said...

You look sooo cute!!! I don't mind being preggo myself, although it is nice to have a break from it now:) I am so happy and excited for you. My hunch is that you are having a boy:) talk to you soon. love you.

Erica said...

That is the littlest bump ever for being 14 weeks. I am pretty sure you won't get any bigger than that since that's how you looked with Chloe the whole time! You look so cute.

Melanie Falater said...

Nat I love it!! You look so cute. I can't wait to hear what it is...but I too agree with everyone else and think it's a boy :)

Beth and Shilo said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. That is so exciting. Cant you all slow down on having kids and let me catch up, or at least have one.

You look so cute pregnant!! Like everyone else I bet it will be a boy. Just like your fam, two girls and then a boy comes next right????

Deanna said...

You are SOOOO lucky you don't get sick! I was sick for 5 1/2 months!

miquelle and cody said...

I have to say that I really don't think you can even tell you have a baby bump in person.

House of Smiths said...

Hey Nat,
Thanks for entering my giveaway! I love V-Day...so fun! Hope you have a great day.
Shelley


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath