Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chloe's Big Day

Chloe had a very fun birthday. It was pretty uneventful, but Chloe didn't seem to mind! Bryan didn't have to be to school until 9:30 so Chloe got to open her presents in the morning. It's a good thing because I don't think she could have waited until dinner time! She got some really fun things. Some Ponyville toys, some very cute outfits, a little doll that you can snap the clothes on-I can't remember what it's called at the moment, and a Barbie bike. She loved all of her presents. So did Niah, they have been fighting over them ever since!
Here's Chloe trying out her new bike. Her feet don't quite reach the petals yet, but hopefully by the time summer comes she'll grow an inch or two!

I love this picture of Chloe. She looks so big in it.




I made Chloe an ice cream cake for her birthday. I think she liked blowing out the candles more than the actual cake! She made Bryan relight the candles at least ten times.


Niah's friend Kelsey has a birthday the same day as Chloe so Niah got to go to her party. It was a pony princess party so we dressed Niah up like a Cowgirl Princess! Niah loves her cowboy boots. She wears them everywhere we go- dance, church, etc. Doesn't she look pretty?!


Chloe had a great birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent presents and called her. I think she felt special!
P.S. Congrats to my brother, Colin, who got engaged to Ashley Scott on Monday night!! I am so excited for them and can't wait for Ashley to be a part of the family. I wish I had a picture of them both- I'll have to work on that. They'll be getting married on June 19th. Yes, we will be going. My doctor said the last day I can fly is June 20th so we are going to go for it! I'm very excited, I wouldn't miss it!

4 comments:

melforbes said...

It looks like the birthday girl had a fun day! I loved her new outfit, especially the cute hat! Niah looked super cute all decked out for her "cowgirl" party. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few...

Sara said...

The time does fly, doesn't it? She is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great day. And congrats to your bro!

The Brady Bunch said...

Chloe is such a beauty!!! You've got a couple of heart breakers on your hands.

AnnDeO said...

Wow, Chloe just seems to grow so quickly. Happy Birthday C girl - I miss reading you stories. Your new birthday gear looks awesome and your big sisters boots are great. Looks like your mom and her Annie Oakley phase.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath