Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Heart Day:Part 2

Bryan's present to all the girls on Valentine's Day was tickets to Disney On Ice. It was at the Olympic Center in Lake Placid, NY where the 1980 winter olympics was held. We had so much fun and it was nice to get out and go on a little adventure. The girls had so much fun. Chloe talked through the whole thing and was telling me what all the characters were doing- dancing, falling, twirling, etc. Niah just watched with a big grin on her face.


Here's the girls trying out a bobsled!

The show was of course, great! Disney always puts on awesome shows.



The girls were so excited for it to start. Chloe is working on her cheesy camera grin these days.

This is Niah when the show was over. She was not very happy that it ended!
Thanks B for the tickets and for treating all of us to a day out. It was a fun road trip and a great family day to remember!







8 comments:

bangrudy said...

nice photos, i like reading your blog

AnnDeO said...

The heartbroken young princess at the end of the show is so sad, yet shows how much she was really into the production. When I was her age grandma and grandpa took me to an ice show at the Salt Palace and I was pulled out of the audience to ride in a princess carriage. They gave me a beautiful ice skating doll for being brave. We wore fancy dresses to events like that, petticoats and tights with ruffles on your buns. Niah will remember that for a long time to come.

Tamara Jacobs said...

how fun! I love the last picture of Niah. she is so cute! I'm glad you had fun. I've been meaning to call you for a while now. I will today. love ya

Kell said...

I just laughed really hard. Niah must have been really into it! haha. So cute. I love Chloe's cheesy grin too. You have two very cute girls Nat. :) Love and miss you! P.s. I spaced after my birthday to say thanks! THANKS! I'll call you this week.

Kaitlan said...

Aww it looks like you guys had fun! That is so funny niah cried when it ended. Haha at least you know she loved it! Love you and miss you!

Melanie Falater said...

Poor Niah! that is such a cute sad face. Watching your girls gets me excited to have 2!

AnnDeO said...

I just have to keep looking at that picture of Niah when the show ended. It is just sooo sad, but makes me chuckle at the same time... I'm sure one day she'll be able to giggle about it.

Maren said...

That last picture is priceless. It's sad when the magic has to end. She'll remember that show forever. I still remember when I was that age and went to see Cinderella on ice.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath