Monday, February 23, 2009

Pregnancy Dreams

I don't know what it is about pregnancy, but I have the weirdest, and sometimes very disturbing, dreams when I'm pregnant. Every night is a new adventure. What's really weird is that I remember the details of the dreams every morning when I wake up. Does this ever happen to anyone else?! I have had dreams about having twins, trying to escape from mass murderers in Iraq, people in my family dying and Bryan knowing about it but never telling me, (not good), lots of dreams about people in our ward and we have to escape from bad guys, etc. There are lots more but those are the ones that stand out in my mind. When I'm not pregnant I don't think I dream- well, I never remember dreams if I do. Maybe it's the out of control hormones or something, I don't know. I should keep a pregnancy dream journal! But really, does this happen to anyone else or am I just crazy?!! Oh- and I definitely need one of those pillows in the picture!

3 comments:

Kaitlan said...

Hi Nat! Thats way crazy about your dreams! I have really really weird dreams like that basically every night, but I'm not pregnant.. so that doesn't help. Haha love you

Deanna said...

I don't really sleep when I'm pregnant...and my friend has one of those pillows and LOVES it. I think its called a snoogle.

Maren said...

I'm having epic dreams every night. I mean, I usually dream --quick random dreams. But when I'm pregnant, the stories go on and on --until I have to wake up to use the bathroom AGAIN.


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath