Saturday, July 11, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

In the past few weeks, I have realized that I don't have much time left with just my girls. Our family is about to change, so I have been trying to give my girls lots of attention and just be grateful for the sweet girls they are. Sometimes they can be little pills, but they really are the cutest and funniest kids.
Since Niah loves having her picture taken and playing dress-up, I decided to let her dress up in my Grandma's dress that she wore to the Kentucky Derby and we took some pictures of her in it for my mom for Mother's Day. Niah is so photogenic. I can't get over how beautiful she is! Here are a few of my favorites...






Niah is getting so big and I wonder all the time where the time has gone. She is so smart, sometimes too smart for her own good. She loves her little sister and is going to be a huge help when this baby comes. I have a feeling that constant supervision is going to be necessary! I took both girls to get a pedicure with me a couple days ago and you should have seen them! They loved it. Niah felt so special and Chloe couldn't stop smiling, she still gets a huge grin on her face when she looks at her purple toes. While laying in bed that night, Niah said to me, "Thanks for letting me get a pedicure, Mom. My toes are so pretty. Can we go back when the paint and flowers comes off?" It made my whole day to see how much fun they had.


I'm so glad that I have my two little buddies. (If Chloe would let me take a cute picture of her then there would be some of her too! I'll keep trying.) They are so sweet and I love them to death. It will be fun to see them with their new baby brother.




6 comments:

AnnDeO said...

I just can't quit crying. Niah is so beautiful in grandma's Kentucky Derby dress. Thanks for posting.

TLJ said...

those pictures of niah in that dress are beautiful! i just love your girls so much. i wish we all lived closer to each other...someday right? i'm sure niah and chloe will be the BEST helpers! how fun that you went and got pedicures with them. how fun.

TLJ said...

p.s...these comments are from me (tam), i just realized i'm signed in as todd:) oops.

The Brady Bunch said...

They are such beautiful girls. But with such a beautiful mom what more can you expect!

Melanie Falater said...

Niah is so cute Nat! and such a fun story picture for the future in Grandma Saundra's dress.
I know how you feel with Chloe. Millie thinks it's funny to run from the camera or say cheese and then turn her head. Little stinkers!
hope you are feeling good :)

Connor and Jana said...

She is so pretty!! Both of your girls are so cute! I hope everything is goes well with the baby! I can't wait to hear!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath