Thursday, January 21, 2010

6 Months

My sweet baby is 6 months old now. He is such a joy to have in our home. His smile just makes me melt. Bennett's happy personality is contagious! He brightens any room. He is sitting up now, eating some solid foods, rolling all over the house, and even getting up on his hands and knees. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet!!
He loves his sisters. They can make him giggle like no one else. He loves to dance with Mom to any music. He loves music, if we turn on the music it calms him when he's upset. He doesn't like to ride in the car when it's dark. We have to turn on the light inside the car.

At his Dr. appointment he weighed 16 lbs. 14 ozs. His chubby thighs and all over rolls are irresistible! I love them. He's very attached to me. I love that he loves me so much, I just wish he could do without me in the middle of the night!
Love you lots little Benny Boo!



8 comments:

Jen said...

He's so cute Natalie! I can't believe he's 6 months old already. They really do grow up so fast.

The Brady Bunch said...

He is such a cute little guy! He looks a lot like Chloe.

Tamara Jacobs said...

happy 6 months bennett!!!
nat, those pictures are sooo amazing! he is so handsome. i love his eyes!

Jen said...

Happy 6 months Bennett. I have not met you yet, but can't wait. You are such a handsome boy and I love your cheerio mouth.
Love, Aunt Jen

AnnDeO said...

Oh my I think he looks like Bryan and Chloe

Matt and Melissa said...

Ah I love him! Way too cute, and getting way too big!

Kell said...

He is so stinkin' cute I can't even stand it. I miss this little boy. He already looks so much bigger! Wah! Happy 6 months Bennett! Love you guys. Miss you! :)

miquelle and cody said...

What a cutie! He has grown so much since we last saw him!


Here we are at the top of Niah's castle!


Here's Niah and her best friend Addi playing in the dirt!

Bryan's favorite things:

  • BYU Football
  • Pandora.com
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Mountain Biking
  • Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
  • Kayaking

Natalie's Favorite Things

  • Naps
  • Blogging
  • Cooking
  • Going on dates with Bryan
  • Reading good books
  • Being a mom

Niah's Favorite Things

  • Hannah Montana
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • High School Musical
  • Reading books with her dad
  • Singing
  • Disney Princesses
  • Playing outside with her friends

Chloe's Favorite Things

  • Being outside
  • Her binki
  • Bananas
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Playing with Niah
  • Taking a bath